DO YOU KNOW about the benefits of a CNC-machined triple clamp?
All KTM CNC-machined triple clamps have the following properties:
- Manufactured from highest grade aluminum
- Optimally tuned steering stem stiffness
- 100% alignment of the fork tubes
- Perfect flexibility – adapted precisely to the KTM WP fork
The factory triple clamp has the additional benefits of:
- Fork clamp spindled after anodising: With the same tightening torque, this operation increases the friction between triple clamp and fork tubes, thus practically preventing the fork tubes from twisting in the triple clamp.
- The special steering stem bracket provides additional support for this feature.
- Ultra-easy offset adjustment: Dismantling of front wheel and fork is not necessary!
- Shorter offset: stability on fast straights
- Longer offset: simpler and swifter steering into corners
All KTM triple clamps are supplied with steering stem and with the steering head bearing already pressed on.